When you create your product and the website that goes with it, you will need to start reaching more and more people. These can be people that want your products or simply have them visit your website to drive more website visitors to your site. If you are wondering how to reach new people, you will be happy to know you are not alone. There are many out there still learning how to reach new markets.
There are five easy ways that you can reach more people with your niche products. These are targeted audiences, content creation, user-generated content, partnerships, and keywords. You will need to use these techniques on the right platforms: Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, Google, and LinkedIn.
Using the right content marketing niches will mean that you can easily get new clients and continue to grow your small business. However, it can be very confusing when you first enter this world, knowing what the terms are and how to use them properly. Everything you need to know to start your perfect marketing and getting known in the right circles can easily be summed up.
I am going to show you what is content marketing, and the niche ways that will help you to become more effective!
How do You Choose the Best Platform?
Before you choose how you are going to market your website or product, you need to know what platforms the best are to use. Each platform is unique and brings its advantages. If you have a specific market you are working towards, you will need to understand where they are most focused.
A platform for marketing is a website where you can talk to people that would buy your products, visit your website, or connect with you and are in your industry. There are many smaller platforms that you can use, but there are 6 platforms that are well known and has millions of users.
- Instagram: A platform that focuses on photos, models, and the latest coolest designer products. Instagram is a social media platform that sees millions of users every hour. If your products are more designer focused, starting a marketing account on Instagram would work to your advantage.
- Facebook: The single largest Western social media platform on earth. There is nothing that is not being sold on Facebook. There are people around the world constantly creating advertising profiles, starting a small business, and even creating entire markets using only Facebook.
- Twitter: The second-largest social media platform in the Western hemisphere. Many people that have learned how to grow on this platform, have also learned how to easily and comfortably overcome any challenge presented to them. In spite of Twitter is being a lot more volatile and has less space to move in, many of those who have become successful are now comfortably living on without having to do extensive market advertising.
- Google: Google content marketing starts at a much earlier stage, and depending on how you are selling your product, may not affect you at all. If you have your website, my suggestion would be to learn the basics of marketing through google as this will place your website in the eyes of many people. You can advertise through Google, but the best way, and most cost-efficient, will always be to simply have a website that is set-up and works properly. Because of this factor, Google is much more likely to show your website as a result when someone searches for a product you do supply.
- LinkedIn: A much for a professional environment, LinkedIn is a place that allows you to be more in-depth in your marketing. Many marketers that approach the LinkedIn way of advertising prefer to use longer articles. If you are not up for this, you can use advertising directly, spreading advertisements to people in a similar way to Facebook.
- Pinterest: One of the fastest moving communities on the internet. Pinterest works by connecting people directly to the niches that they love. If you can become influential on the website, or spend money to create advertisements, your products and websites will quickly gain traction and be popular.
What is Content Marketing?
In the world of marketing, there are many ways to reach the people that you want to sell to. Many people may think of the traditional forms of marketing. These would be things like TV ads, posters, or flyers handed out at street corners. However, these are not nearly as effective as they used to be, and if your company is entirely online, they may as well not be used.
When you create something that you want to sell online, either through your website or through another website, you will have to learn what content marketing is. Content marketing is the creation and sharing of online materials. These can be anything from paid ads, videos, blogs, or social media posts.
These are the only effective ways of reaching thousands of people within only a few hours. And with the right control, you can reach the exact audiences that you are looking for. Some of the best content marketing is created around viral campaigns, things that enter the world of online popularity only to skyrocket towards instant fame.
One of the biggest examples of this is the original Gangnam Style song made and spread by Psy.
What are the 5 Best Niches for Content Marketing?
Now that you know what content marketing is and where to go to spread the word, you may be wondering just how to do this. Finding the best way to market your content means more than just the perfect platform. You need to know exactly what to do and how to do it before you start worrying or clicking on one of the millions of guides out there.
You must decide which of the 5 niches of content marketing you will be focusing on. Choosing the wrong one can be both costly and time-consuming. Many young content marketers fail out of the business because they do not know what the best content marketing for their products is. Knowing about these niches and using them effectively will allow your marketing plans to never fail.
1. Targeted Audiences
The one thing that applies to all content marketing plans is the target audience. Knowing what this is and how to use it properly will mean you are never taken for a wild ride with the wrong people. Many times you will never have to plan for a strategy outside of your target market, with some of the best content marketing audiences helping to spread who and what you are without requiring any input from you.
A target audience in the world of content marketing can be broken down into two types of audiences:
- The people that will use your product or service
- The people who are most likely to buy your product or service
These two types of people overlap but knowing the difference between them will mean you can feel more comfortable paying money to advertise.
The target audience is simply the people that you will be targeting while advertising. Either a mother looking for something new for their children, or even students looking for something unique, there are millions of ways to define a target audience. The first thing you must do before choosing a platform is choosing your target audience.
Once you have done this, you should be able to cater and refine your online world into something perfect to target this audience. This can be through ads, content, videos, or word of mouth done by influencers.
2. Content Creation
The most stable and often forgotten way of doing content marketing is by creating solid content for your product and website. Many young websites launch without anything on them, which creates a look of no content or services, meaning people that do find them are confused and bored.
When you create content, you are making videos, writing articles, songs, podcasts, or anything really that can be accessed online. Content creation is one of the most effective ways of reaching your target audience. While there are some upfront costs to this niche, the overall benefit of having good and positive content on the internet, cannot be calculated.
One of the popular ways to create content in the modern online world is by creating a YouTube channel with videos made by you. Another more stable way that many websites still use is to create content for their products is through a blog. It attracts website searches and allows you to have a stronger grip on the types of content that others can see.
3. User-Generated Content
If you want your products and your website to grow fast and have people spreading the word for free, the easiest way is to allow users to create the content.
There are many new products on the internet that are only marketed through their use of people. These are the products you can see on websites like Instagram, YouTube, or Facebook. Many times influencers are allowed to test a product, and then they will review the product.
While this is a popular trend to start content marketing without spending more than production costs, there are dangers to user-generated content that many new entrepreneurs are not aware of.
The first challenge that arises comes into effect when a product is wrongly used or breaks unexpectedly. That can paint a picture of the product not working properly. In the worst-case scenarios, influencers will review a product, and they may not like the product that they received. This means that people are a lot less likely to have a positive image of your product or service.
User-created content will always have the danger of not being controlled, and if you try and filter out bad reviews, it could end up ending your product long before it ever started.
A much safer and sometimes more effective way of reaching larger audiences through people that are already successful is with partnerships. It can be through videos, articles, or even advertisements that are created together. Partnerships in the world of small business content marketing are not as serious as full-blown partnerships.
A partnership for content marketing will mean that you and the content creator you are working with will work together to create a video, write an article, or create new products and services. Then, together you will continue to market it, usually on your social media accounts. Some of the largest YouTube personalities will constantly be working with others to spread their name around.
As you grow your brand and gain market recognition, you will easily see that there are thousands of people willing and wanting to work with you. Knowing who these people are and how to sort through the riff-raff is important. That is why you should usually only seek to do partnerships with people at your level.
When you do partnership at the same level as yours, the benefits you share will be equal. It will reassure you and your partners that there is no one higher than the other and no one is being taken advantage of.
The most important part of any content marketing plan is knowing what keywords you will be using throughout the campaign. Many people are not aware of how keywords work and will be using the wrong ones, which means that knowing what they are and how they work will safely put you ahead of the curve.
Keywords are used by every search engine on earth to identify what content is about. Videos, articles, pictures, advertisements all have keywords connected to them.
Content marketers use keywords to drive traffic towards a product or website. If you want to be successful in your business, you should learn how to search for keywords and which keywords to use to perfect your content marketing.
You can learn which keywords will work when you start researching your target audience. When you do this research, you will see what people are looking for on Google and what phrases are used the most often. You can refine your content marketing by telling the website where you sell your products that it is linked to these words, or by creating website content that answers the questions most often searched.
Why are These still Effective?
Once you have learned how to use some or all of these content marketing niches perfectly, you will wonder why no one else is using them. The answer is that everyone is using one or more of these content marketing niches but only a few people can use them effectively.
Most usually are suffering from fractured knowledge that limits how they use the tools. Many that are using them are not aware of the full potential that they offer. Learning how to use one niche to the best of its capability before moving on to the next will make your content marketing a lot stronger.
Some of the best content marketers on earth are no longer actively using all of these niche content marketing tools. Instead, they have mastered a few of them and are actively working with others to create focused websites and products that they advertise. Working with these people will mean that you can learn a lot more about niche content marketing methods.
Content marketing niches are still so effective. Finding the perfect niche content marketing for your product or service can be a challenge, but getting the perfect one will mean you can relax a bit as you become internet famous for a few days. However, using all of them in just the right combination will mean that you will stay in online business for much longer than others.
Getting the right niche is the easy part, but mastering how to use it can be the true challenge!
Focus on your business, master content marketing niches until you become a pro, and you will reach your goals!
If you still do not know where to start and would like to have your own business with a flexible schedule, check out my #1 Recommendation. You’ll learn about content marketing strategies that will enable you to build your online business from scratch, using all the best niches I’ve mentioned in this post.
To Your Success,
I’d love to hear your thoughts. What is your reason why you like to make money online?
- Lifestyle Blog vs Personal Blog – Which One is Profitable?Lifestyle and personal blogs are just two of many different types of blogs that you can find on the internet. They can be a creative outlet for the writer but also a means of making …
Read moreLifestyle Blog vs Personal Blog – Which One is Profitable?
- 9 Reasons Behind Why Blogging is SO Important for the FutureBlogging is becoming increasingly popular as time goes on, and there are over 4-million blogs written every day. This poses the question of whether it is something that will be relevant in the future or …
Read more9 Reasons Behind Why Blogging is SO Important for the Future
- 11 Types of Blogs that Can Make Money (for Beginners)Are you interested in starting a blog online to make money? If so, you might be confused about which niche to pick for writing. You can pick any topic, but not all of them are …
Read more11 Types of Blogs that Can Make Money (for Beginners)